my new fishing machine

corupt

very very nice!

Ive been dreaming of a bar crusher!

so - tell us the stats! What size? What fittings? Where did you get it? How long did you look? Why the bar crusher? How long between ordering and getting it? And of course - we all want to know....how much?

Mike

ive been looking for a upgrade for about 12 months..why the bar crusher? ive been dreaming of a crusher since i first layed eyes on one and when i saw the limited edition at last years boat show i fell in love twice over.the boat is a apache 610 powered with the suzuki 4 stroke 140,fittings includegarmin 750s combo with the 1kw transducer actually kept both transducers one for inshore 1 for ofshore,live bait tank, deck wash, trim tabs, stress free anchor winch and alot of other upgrades standard on the apache compared to standard model. got it from blakes marine ordered the boat about 3months ago picked it up yesterday so itching to hit the water..and the price not much change from 75k

thanks guys im still a bit nervous to take it out as its pretty much my first boat.. for a name still got no idea but c-bomb sounds nice might pinch it. just kidding

im towing it with a toyota prado does the job beatifully.

Yer sorry to be a downer but i owned a 560c with a etec and cant say anything good about a etec except there good at keeping oil companies rich and as for the 560 nothing really great there either 150 litre tank not enough for a days trolling well not with that etec i had and i was glad to see the back of it.

What an awesome boat mate,

Im obsessed with the bar crusher and stabi craft boats.

My missus had to pry me off the display models at the boat show lol.

Even the trailer on yours looks awesome with the rims. Let us know how it goes offshore.

Once again congratulations on your purchase

Yer sorry to be a downer but i owned a 560c with a etec and cant say anything good about a etec except there good at keeping oil companies rich and as for the 560 nothing really great there either 150 litre tank not enough for a days trolling well not with that etec i had and i was glad to see the back of it.

:) Re Etec: Those there are fighting words.... let the war games begin :)

BTW Cracker rig mate, love to own a boat like that!

Mick

I regularly fish out of my mates 560c with a 140hp Suzuki four stroke and from 5am until 4pm, jigging for bait or trolling offshore all day we have never used more than 80 or so litres. For offshore work four strokes a no brainer IMO.

Great boat Jizz, perfect for anchoring over the flats off Towra! :thumbup:

Musty

dont no how E-TEC got into this as you can see i got a suzuki on the back as for the fuel i got a extra 40L installed aswell so 190L should get me a good days fishing i should think.

will post more pics soon rafinx.

cheers

dont no how E-TEC got into this as you can see i got a suzuki on the back as for the fuel i got a extra 40L installed aswell so 190L should get me a good days fishing i should think.

cheers

Thanks mate!

cheers

yes I don't know either but if it turns into a chit fight I will just remove the offenders account from fishraider :banned2:

Hi Jizzo,

Sweet looking ride mate. I am seriously thinking of getting a 575C. I am however getting last minute nerves considering the choice of boat to get but I favor the bar crusher. Mate I would love some feedback from you once you've run her a few times in various conditions. If you ever need a deckie I would be very interested in going for a ride and a fish. I am available most mid week days with a bit of notice and live at the back of the Roseville ramp. Willing to show you my favorite jewie hole in return.

Mike

Hi Jizzo,

Sweet looking ride mate. I am seriously thinking of getting a 575C. I am however getting last minute nerves considering the choice of boat to get but I favor the bar crusher. Mate I would love some feedback from you once you've run her a few times in various conditions. If you ever need a deckie I would be very interested in going for a ride and a fish. I am available most mid week days with a bit of notice and live at the back of the Roseville ramp. Willing to show you my favorite jewie hole in return.

Mike

[/quote

PM sent mike

thanks

• 4 weeks later...