Well, first it wasnt a report worth typing....

Rafinx

Well Hi again raiders, just thought i'd post up about our soft plastic and vibe session.

it started all well and good with SQUIDDIN popping out a 45cm flatty on the first vibe cast, nothing for the rest of the day. CG also came down to say hello and join in on the cold windy day.

But what I saw next what something that I guess I couldnt help but laugh at, (what else can ya do) poor guy, just wrote off his car trying to launch his boat. P.S. Ignore the bad quality pictures, my phone doesnt like to zoom in all the way.

Oh and also I know I spelt Further wrong, >.<

post-16019-068087200 1317634236_thumb.jpg

post-16019-052262400 1317634252_thumb.jpg

post-16019-061672300 1317634269_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rafinx

the only thing I guess I could of done was help him take his boat home, but some one already did that, he had 2 4WD's offer assistance to take him outa the water.

As I said guess the only thing you can do is laugh, If it was me, I'd just claim insurance.

Edited by Rafinx

Poor bloke,

Doesnt really matter if he has insurance or not still not a nice thing to happen to anyone,

and it was probably a honest mistake anyway, thats why I always take as much care as possible at the ramp

could you imagine how this guy must have felt???? good on the by standers there that lent a helping hand!!

Regards,

Nathan

Edited by beginner

I guess I could of found out what happend, but thats the last thing that guy needs, another sticky beak by stander watching.

guess it wasnt a report worth talking about, next time I just wont bother.....

No offence Groper, but you started a thread on the fishing chat on Boating mishaps, and you come here saying its not funny, even tho you posted a picture of a guy that launched his boat on the ramp out of the water. I dont see the logic.

Edited by Rafinx

I guess I could of found out what happend, but thats the last thing that guy needs, another sticky beak by stander watching.

guess it wasnt a report worth talking about, next time I just wont bother.....

No offence Groper, but you started a thread on the fishing chat on Boating mishaps, and you come here saying its not funny, even tho you posted a picture of a guy that launched his boat on the ramp out of the water. I dont see the logic.

yes there is no logic in it but I couldn't laugh at it if it happened in front of me, no offence mate just my feelings

It was worth posting about it mate,stuff like that reminds us all to check the handbrake before we jump out of the car,

I'll be checking twice this weekend

there not much else you can do but have a laugh, no one was hurt so no harm no foul.

do you reckon insurance would cover handbrake failure or forgetting to put it on.

Morgs

I am getting my handbrake fixed today.

Mike

Its a warning to all of us.Also becarefull on slippery ramps aswell as I have had mine slip back a few feet when pulling the boat back on and at the time it was in park with the handbrake on.

This reminds me of a roman emperor who, when he witnessed some poor sod who'd just suffered some terrible tragedy, he would pray to the gods saying "I know, you were actually aiming at me and only missed".

A few months back, at a lonely boat ramp at 4am and on a fast rising tide, I had my car fail to re-start after launching my boat. That morning, I was very thankful for the unbelievably fast response of a certain road service company. Especially because I still managed to get out for a happy day of fishing.