Pittwater, Any Action?

eddie82

Hey fellow fishos,

i am doing my friday fishing routine, heading up to my scotland island holiday house and going fishing from my bertram in pittwater all friday. went out 2 weeks ago and caught a few big tailor and a nice big salmon.

Can anyone tell me if anything is around or biting. are the kingies on the bite or have they gone. also last time i was there i went to west head for live bait without success but could not get in too close as my boat is quite large and the swell was up. does anyone know of any areas i can get livies where it is accessable by a big boat?

cheers guys (and girls)

eddie

Hey fellow fishos,

i am doing my friday fishing routine, heading up to my scotland island holiday house and going fishing from my bertram in pittwater all friday. went out 2 weeks ago and caught a few big tailor and a nice big salmon.

Can anyone tell me if anything is around or biting. are the kingies on the bite or have they gone. also last time i was there i went to west head for live bait without success but could not get in too close as my boat is quite large and the swell was up. does anyone know of any areas i can get livies where it is accessable by a big boat?

cheers guys (and girls)

eddie

Mate, was out there on Sunday in the Bertie, went straight to west head for some livies, had a little yakka school run through and we picked one up for bait. Then went outside for a little until the co-pilot went green then we headed back to careel bay. Nothing worth keeping.

It was a miserable days fishing on Sunday, went to a weigh-in after lunch and there was only 6 odd fish weighed. Not alot biting.

Oh well, maybe next weekend.

-Dave