fishing at cronulla beach last night

kassin01

Wow! anyone can catch a couple of bream from time to ,But to land a catch like that of quality large fish ,.... from the surf, what can i say? you really know what you are doing ! if you don't mind can you go into a little detail with time , tide , if you were fishing a gutter , where the fish caught over a number of hours or over a short time etc , thank you .

hey every one ,went fishing last night to cronulla beach ,start catching some beach worms ,they was planty of them ,start fishing after that and in 2 hours only caught about 5 nice whiting and 9 good size bream ..

thanks for the comment..i got there 6.30 and by the time i finihed catching some worms it was 7.30 ,it was high tide and runing out

G'day buddy I'm heading down the beach first thing in the morning to try out my new rod if you don't mind me asking where abouts were you fishing? Nice catch by the way.

hey mate ,its next to the sailing club ,there is to many gutters there you can try and they all good

hey mate ,its next to the sailing club ,there is to many gutters there you can try and they all good

Good catch mate.Did you mean the surf lifesaving club as the location as there is no sailing club at cronulla beach to my knowledge.What sort of rig were you using?.

cheers Steve