Sydney Harbour King

benj

You may have seen the post 2 weekends ago where I took my 10 year old son out for a fish and he surprised himself and me by hooking onto, and landing a 90 centimetre Kingy! Well, this morning we went back out again (he's been bugging me every since!) and sure enough he hooks and lands another one! This one was just over 80 centimetres. Caught on a yellowtail like the last one, he brought it all the way to the net on his own.

post-6119-067935200 1330251182_thumb.jpg

You may have seen the post 2 weekends ago where I took my 10 year old son out for a fish and he surprised himself and me by hooking onto, and landing a 90 centimetre Kingy! Well, this morning we went back out again (he's been bugging me every since!) and sure enough he hooks and lands another one! This one was just over 80 centimetres. Caught on a yellowtail like the last one, he brought it all the way to the net on his own.

top work bud. congrats on the go hard king!!

Solid effort mate ! I'm sure you'll be getting bugged even more now ;)

Where bouts in the harbour where you if you don't mind giving up the details? They've been pretty hard to come by lately, were u using a down rigger ?

We were near the Heads when we caught it using a Yellowtail and a small sinker. The photo was taken at Clifton Gardens. There were no 'followers' and no other action at the spot, so must have been a lone fish with an appetite!

If it has to be someone else other than myself catching good fish, then I'm glad it was a kid. Congrats to your son.

Cheers,