PORT HACKING 9/3

hookerbruce

Had today off work so went for a fish to see how dirty the water in the Port was, answer--- very.

Pumped nippers at mainbar had a fish 1 good whiting 10 almost legal.

Went up to Lilli Pilli sandflat and managed 3 reasonable bream and a lot of throwbacks. Tailor were in the area

but the ones I caught were all around 25cm. In knee deep water you couldn't see the bottom.

Went back to Mainbar for 2 more decent whiting plus a bream. Then on to Gunamatta bay flats for 2 more bream.

Water was dirty but unweighted nippers on light lines in the shallow water produced a feed, and it was better than staying at home and wondering what the water was like.

Bruce

Had today off work so went for a fish to see how dirty the water in the Port was, answer--- very.

Went up to Lilli Pilli sandflat and managed 3 reasonable bream and a lot of throwbacks. Tailor were in the area

but the ones I caught were all around 25cm. In knee deep water you couldn't see the bottom.

Went back to Mainbar for 2 more decent whiting plus a bream. Then on to Gunamatta bay flats for 2 more bream.

Water was dirty but unweighted nippers on light lines in the shallow water produced a feed, and it was better than staying at home and wondering what the water was like.

Bruce

Thanks for that, been sitting here for the last hour wondering wether to head out for a fish after work, looks like I will be now if the weather doesnt change again!!

Bruce

Great little session bruce,moving around and fishing several spots is the go of late.

Well done on catching a tasty mixed bag :1fishing1:

Chris.