Tapatalk

Admin/moderators,

I view this website from my iPhone using the tapatalk app and have been for the last 4 months... About a week ago tapatalk stopped working and won't let me log in. It gives me a message stating that the admin (for fish raider) has blocked me out or my username or password is wrong, which I know it isn't. Is there an issue with tapatalk at the moment and a post about it that I have missed??? It's frustrating as I use my phone for pretty much everything these days and I find using the regular site annoying now!!

Eagerly awaiting your reply... Sam

I'm using tapatalk now and it seems ok. Have you tried re-entering your login details in the forum settings in tapatalk? Hmm just realised you can't.... Maybe remove fishraider and re-add it.

Edited by insomniac92

reset your phone by holding the on/ off button and the home button in at the same time for about 10 sec.

Or just delete the app and reinstall it.

How good is tap talk when it's working though !!

Admin/moderators,

I view this website from my iPhone using the tapatalk app and have been for the last 4 months... About a week ago tapatalk stopped working and won't let me log in. It gives me a message stating that the admin (for fish raider) has blocked me out or my username or password is wrong, which I know it isn't. Is there an issue with tapatalk at the moment and a post about it that I have missed??? It's frustrating as I use my phone for pretty much everything these days and I find using the regular site annoying now!!

Eagerly awaiting your reply... Sam

Um sad to say that I am getting the same message (and I AM the admin)

I will have a look at reinstalling my app I suppose

http://tapatalk.com/forum/ have a look here for some answers

Glad you are happy, although I wonder what sort of home computer you have? I much prefer to navigate from my computer at home.

yeah I have a good computer at home but use my phone for pretty much everything... Helps pass the time at work!! Plus I like being able to check for new posts every time I can!!! Little bit addicted to fishing.... The misses understands..... Sometimes!!!