Botany Bay Flattie

sydlb

Had a quick flick session off a beach in Botany Bay on Sunday morning. It was great autumn weather.

Caught this 56cm flattie on the run out tide. Biggest one I caught off the beach so far.

It was the only strike I had for the session, so was very pleased to land this beauty. :biggrin2:

It put up a bit of a fight, but hooked it through the tip of the mouth, so no risk of getting line bitten off.

Pumpkinseed minnow did the damage.

post-13008-039872600 1334530772_thumb.jpg

Had a quick flick session off a beach in Botany Bay on Sunday morning. It was great autumn weather.

Caught this 56cm flattie on the run out tide. Biggest one I caught off the beach so far.

It was the only strike I had for the session, so was very pleased to land this beauty. :biggrin2:

It put up a bit of a fight, but hooked it through the tip of the mouth, so no risk of getting line bitten off.

Congrats!! Well done. That's massive from off the beach. :biggrin2: It's good to know that land based fishing is also getting results on the bay.

I don't seem to be that successful there :thumbdown:

Top flattie well done :thumbup: