Yellowfin Charters off Sydney - NOW TAKING BOOKINGS

Hi all,

As we are now back in Sydney we are going to start taking bookings for charters for yellowfin off Sydney.

As you guys who fished with us last year know we had a great time off Sydney catching plenty of yellowfin,albacore & mako's. With our biggest yellowfin hitting 70kg & biggest albacore going 14kg & biggest mako at 260kg.

We will again be doing big days with the mid morning to mid afternoon doing some trolling & jigging and the afternoon into the dark spent cubing,jigging & popping for tuna.

Our prices are the same as last year at $1750 per day with all gear & lunch with soft drinks provided. We normally say 5 - 7 are good numbers on board with plenty for everyone to do. Its a great day out at $350 per person based on 5 anglers or $250 per person based on 7 anglers.

If anyone is keen give me a call on 0407113349 and we can book you a day out.

Cheers

Damo

Hi Guys ,

I am also keen as mustard , tried a few times with no luck yet. Count me in for a trip anytime as long as there is a coupla days notice for mid week . Want to get a massive barrel .

Cheers

Brad

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Is there any chance of getting a group together for the 20th or weekend after?

Hi mate,

There are 2 spots available on Saturday the 19th.

Sunday the 20th is also available or Sunday the 27th is also available. If your keen for either day let me know and I will put a post up and see if we can get a crew together for you. You can reply post or call me in 0407113349

Cheers

Damo

Nice Yellowfin taken during the weekend PH100 comp. Weighed 53kg on 15kg and was caught cubing wide of the Southern Canyons. They also lost one other YFT I believe.

Water is good out there; loads of bait; just need the predators to find it !!

Cheers,

Bob.

Edited by GAMBIT