1000th post

cat-as-trophy

Okay so I have been since December 2006, and I was a moderator for a while. I have been a really avid fisho for years, but as yet have not been able to catch that elusive big one (hopefully that will change soon). It has taken me nearly 6 years to reach this 1000th post, but I read the reports etc at least 3 times a day.

Maybe soon I will be able to tell you all about that fantastic big Barra that I know is out there with my name on it in my back yard.

Until then, I will keep reading all your fantastic reports of the good and bad days had by fellow raiders, and hope to catch up with you all when we return to the East Coast hopefully later in the year.

Cheers

Cath (aka cat-as-trophy)

Well done Cath :thumbup: - Great effort on the 1K posts, was just typing this reply and looked at my post count and realised I must have passed "the mark" recently. So dont worry about be slow to get there - taken me 8 years. :074:

Cheers Blood Knot

Hey Cath (Cat)

Have read a few of your reports and noted that you need a really big Barra.

Heres A tip and a good one.

You have to go to Shady Camp and I mean you gotto go.

Point Stuart, hire the the Poly crafts there and try to go in the end of the run off. Other times are also good though.

Do not caste and retrieve, shady is a troll spot.

Don't be tempted to to go out through the tommycut channel. Stay in the river and head down to what are called the S bends.

Troll gold B 52 bombers behind and the "secret" is, FAR behind like 50m.

Try to navigate the passes of the lure so they they pass within 4 foot of the overhanging snags or logs.

Barra are a classic ambush preditor, check out the position of their eyes on their body.

There are two other close spots to the S-bends that produce really BIG fish, will track them down in my diary if you wish.

PM me if you are interested and will reply will details.

Thats a 1000 post pressy.

And yes you DO need to go there.

Cheers

Trapper Tom

Okay so I have been since December 2006, and I was a moderator for a while. I have been a really avid fisho for years, but as yet have not been able to catch that elusive big one (hopefully that will change soon). It has taken me nearly 6 years to reach this 1000th post, but I read the reports etc at least 3 times a day.

Maybe soon I will be able to tell you all about that fantastic big Barra that I know is out there with my name on it in my back yard.

Until then, I will keep reading all your fantastic reports of the good and bad days had by fellow raiders, and hope to catch up with you all when we return to the East Coast hopefully later in the year.

Cheers

Cath (aka cat-as-trophy)

Sweetheart

I was so busy telling you WELL DONE that I forgot to post my congratulations for all to see! :thumbup: