This is the vessel i own

Gyro

Hi there i use the vessel as stable fishing platform to catch jew bream and flathead

as far as i know it is the only one of its type in the world Tight Lines Gyro

Hi there i use the vessel as stable fishing platform to catch jew bream and flathead

as far as i know it is the only one of its type in the world Tight Lines Gyro

Interesting choice of burley( Winfield !!!)

Nice one boys!! Look forward to fishing with you when you pop down to Wallis !! Nice double hookup too.

You have a terrific setup there, Gyro - SO stable & no paddling! biggrin2.gifthumbup.gif

Well done

Roberta

Great Video too

Nice one boys!! Look forward to fishing with you when you pop down to Wallis !! Nice double hookup too.

You have a terrific setup there, Gyro - SO stable & no paddling! biggrin2.gifthumbup.gif

Well done

Roberta

Great Video too

Hi Roberta give us yell and ill come down and fish with Gyro

Michelle & I will be fishing on Fri - that way we can beat all the boating traffic from the weekend. Nice HIGH tides first thing in the morning, peaking at about 9.30am so we thought we'd be on the water before 8am (Michelle will be driving up that morning.)

Usual put in spot, under the big tree!

cheerio

Roberta

Michelle & I will be fishing on Fri - that way we can beat all the boating traffic from the weekend. Nice HIGH tides first thing in the morning, peaking at about 9.30am so we thought we'd be on the water before 8am (Michelle will be driving up that morning.)

Usual put in spot, under the big tree!

cheerio

Roberta

See you there tommorow morning mark coming along also see you then Tight lines Gyro

Cool!! Bring your topwater lures as well as some 20lb leader1yikes.gif, or you may be under gunned - unless you want to play in 'safe waters'! 074.gif

I am aiming at being there between 7.30 & 8am. Michelle, between 8 & 8.30am. Go straight across & look for my flag! thumbup.gif

cheerio

Roberta

Hi tunastrike it may not look that good to you but each to there own if you you knew how many fish it has caught off it you would be suprised like the other night 2 jew 750 & 1 a metre but i respect your comment Tight lines Gyro

Hi there a lot of people have said why didnt i buy a boat the reason is i have a stable fishing platform that 2 blokes can stand and cast because the beam is 2420mm wide you can stand on one gunnel and it does not move it has 2x hummingbird 587hd sounder plotters 1 in each hull plus a kill tank in each hull or live bait tank the outboard is to get me to where i want to go rather quickly and then i use the electic to cast the shallows because it has a draft of 170mm which gets me over most sand flats plus you can pull 4 pins and you have 2 seperate kayaks both set up with quick hitch motor mounts to take electrics blokes who have fished on it reckon they prefer it to normal boat boat because of its no noise approach with no wave slap anyway thats why i built it if anyone coming up this way they are quite welcome to come for a run in it Tight Lines Gyro

i love the idea and look of this such a cool rig for flats fishing, and Im thinking it doesnt get blown around by the wind all that much either?

great rig :thumbup:

Hi bassboy888 you are spot on not getting blown around because of the low profile i can hold the thing true by useing the electric and keep it if i want stationary against wind or current good for sight casting which we have been doing with jews just lately with great success useing a 1/4oz jig head 6lb line and leader and a nipper as bait best just lately a 1mt fish a real buzz when you see then hit your bait Cheers Tight Lines Gyro