Big thanks to craig (huett marine)

Guest hawkesbass

Guest hawkesbass

I would like to thank craig at huett marine for his advise over the past couple of weeks while searching for a boat to buy his knowledge of boats and motors and what too look for made the decision easier and i finally settled on a quintrex hornet trophy 455

65770f5b-ab08-1ae2.jpg

65770f5b-abd8-48ef.jpg

Again thanks craig cheers trevor

I would like to thank craig at huett marine for his advise over the past couple of weeks while searching for a boat to buy his knowledge of boats and motors and what too look for made the decision easier and i finally settled on a quintrex hornet trophy 455

65770f5b-ab08-1ae2.jpg

65770f5b-abd8-48ef.jpg

Again thanks craig cheers trevor

Hi Trevor, no problem mate and the new rig looks like a great boat-you will not miss you out on the water with that colour scheme. I hope you and your family have many hours of enjoyment out of her because that is what boating is all about and I have been lucky enough to have been around boats all my life and my kids will be the same and will have the same enjoyment I had growing up on the Hawkesbury.

Cheers,

Craig.

Guest hawkesbass

Will be hitting the hawkesbury abit but first need to make some minor mods and improvements before i use it so off to huett marine on saturday to discuss with them whar i would like done

Guest hawkesbass

I will be out and about in the harbour the hawkesbury the bay and the hacking needs a electric and a live well put in and a name change then i will be ready to get out on the water