May jewwies in the George's

A.dawg

Hey raiders ever since I've caught the 11kg on the 29th last month I've been out trying to break more record which hasn't really worked out.

Ive been hunting for the past few weeks with things starting to slow down now but here are a few results

All caught on owner hooks live yakka ranging from 55cm to 80 cm

Here is 55 cm

3cf0674e-bff4-b4f2.jpg

72cm

3cf0674e-c02a-9b0f.jpg

79cm caught on plastic and 77cm on livie

3cf0674e-c03e-fa58.jpg

3cf0674e-c07c-1bab.jpg

72cm caught with a fellow raider

3cf0674e-c0a3-5b90.jpg

68cm next night

3cf0674e-c0c2-47c4.jpg

This beauty only a few cm difference but look how much fatter. 80cm and 75cm

3cf0674e-c108-a35f.jpg

And this is from last time I got out on Wednesday Iil 58 soapie.

3cf0674e-c147-3808.jpg

70cm flatly by catch.

3cf0674e-c191-8a7c.jpg

55 cm tailor and 41cm bream by catch on livies the other bream are caught by another local who I gave the fish to.

3cf0674e-c1e1-f674.jpg

There were another few caught which pic aren't on my iPad but all jewwies have been around the 70 mark other than that one monster we pulled up last few days of last month.

After this rain looks like might be worth a shot again.

Tight lines

Alan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hey guys sorry can't pin point any spots but if your keen just go to any spot known for jewwies put in the time to get livies. After this rain poddy's should be gun and persist to fish the high and low tides. Moons phase didn't matter infact the first two days after the full moon and on the full moon not a single fish was landed or not even a run every other day we got a few runs a night at bare minimum.

what a crazy catch.

congrats!!

how can you stand the cold with a T -shirt?

lol

I get that a lot those who know me call me crazy but it's not even winter yet try train your body in this cold for those winter beach or hairry nights

nice catch alan,I agree with your assumption of the moon phases - I find that the week before the full moon or the week after is a much better time to catch jew that right on the full moon. I have caught plenty on dark nights when you can hardly see a thing without some sort of light.

looks like you have been putting the time in amd getting the results lately - good work.

pete.