Batemans snapper !

Nick1987k

Hey guys been fishing batemans bay over Weekn ! Some of the best fishing in a very long time ! All fish caught off north durras in bout 50m of water ! Using fresh squid an pilchards !! Also a 7kg gummy shark an a massive cuttle fish ! 2 out of 4 days fished so far . 9587915b-1dbd-269f.jpg9587915b-1ddb-77f9.jpg9587915b-1df0-f6f6.jpg9587915b-1e0b-e0d1.jpg

Nick

Barcrusher 610î‡

Hi Nick

Great to see you getting amongst some quality fish, especially in such unpredictable weather. Great effort buddy.

I launched from cooks on Saturday midday and there were two guys cleaning their catch at the wharf. They had a good mixed bag of snapper, mowies and jackets as well.

Cheers

Daniel

Nice reds you got there mate. I know that reef well and it often produces quality fish like that. I love batemans, so many options.

Good work

Woops. pressed add reply twice and cant delete

Edited by Dfishin

G'day Nick,

Nice haul there, the reefs off Durras have been firing well lately. I think I saw you out there on the weekend. We were in my 560C just inside and to the north of you. Fishing the Malua Bay comp and did pretty well too. Those cuttlefish are great eating, not to mention the snapper!! What do you think of the new Barcrusher?

Dave

Hey croydon ! Yeh mate is urs a white crusher I seen u both days !! Awsome reef system along there ! Wat was ya biggest snapper ! Did u get see an mako s we tried for one but nothing !

Also took some game gear down to head wide but out the 27 boats that fished the batemans comp like 2 yellowfin where caught ! Not worth the travel ! More fun pullin quality reds !

Nick

Barcrusher 610î‡

Hi Nick,

Best red was a couple of kilos, heaps of pan sized fish about, some good flatty's as well. We got a couple of gummies but didn't see any other sharks. The game fishing around here has been pretty quiet but things should start to happen soon. I hope!!

All the best........

Dave