Hairtail @ WB

fish311

Hi Raiders

If not mistake tonight high tides around 5.40pm , we're late today , because of traffic . We started fishing around 6.15pm . 2 bite , hooked up 2 medium hairtail , after slow down until 8pm . From 8pm - 10.15pm not much for bite , but luckily still hooked up 2 monster around 173cm . 2 medium , 1 small & 1 baby jewie . We release 1 small hairtail & 1 baby jewie . Tonight total we have 6 hairtail . Tonight I saw couple a boat hooked up as well around 6pm ++ , Anyone there ? Can I get some info about the low tides , Thanks . We went to WB around 10times , but all the good result almost @ Sunset , sometime high or low tides there no bite as well . So I feel if wanna get some fish and play safe , sunset is golden time . Tonight we went back around 10.30pm . Enjoy fishing & safety always .

* Becareful Hairtail front teeth , damn sharp .

Cheers ...

post-22401-094472200 1339773199_thumb.jpg

post-22401-043084100 1339773215_thumb.jpg

post-22401-083426300 1339773226_thumb.jpg

post-22401-050381400 1339773815_thumb.jpg

Edited by fish311

Great catch mate. You love your hairtail. :biggrin2:

Yes, the teeth are very sharp. I'd hate to be bitten by one :wacko:

Yea ... I luv Hairtail . The teeth really Sharp . I just bought a new jacket , last two day my jacket is gone , because teeth of Hairtail ... :ranting2:

Yeh be careful with the hairies I'm pretty sure they have an anti-coagluant around their teeth which prevents the blood from clotting on a wound, don't quote me on that one though. Well done on the hairies did you have a bait on the bottom for the jew or only targeting the hairies?

Well done mate but be careful of the bite. I had a 95 cm jewie bite me on the hand and it turned purple and got infected. Pay back can be painful.

Mike

Thanks buddy ... You fishing at WB as well ?

Yeh be careful with the hairies I'm pretty sure they have an anti-coagluant around their teeth which prevents the blood from clotting on a wound, don't quote me on that one though. Well done on the hairies did you have a bait on the bottom for the jew or only targeting the hairies?

Thanks mate , I just target for Hairtail . Jewie just past by catch around 15M . Good luck yea ..

Thanks buddy ... You fishing at WB as well ?

No not recently but might try when mates bigger boat good to go. Fished JB for hairies before but not caught one yet. Bit like tuna for me, just can't catch one.

Mike