Fishbones bags a biggun...

Spoont

Just been on the phone with Mike (Fishbones). He has just weighed a bluefin which took 4.5hrs and went 137.5 kg and measured 2.6m to the fork!!! Based on the length/weight chart, for a fleeting moment we thought it may get to 150 or even nudge the national record for 24kg.

I will let Mike tell the rest as soon as he has cleaned up.

Congrats mate, FISH OF A LIFETIME. :thumbup::28:

Well done,heard some of the chatter on 21 and knew someone was having a lot of fun!

A little bit on the messy side out to and past browns for us in a 6mtr so we started the run back in at 2pm.

Tried a bottom bash also but that was near to impossible so homeward bound we went.

Looking forward to hearing the full report.

Paddy

Yes, mike rang me just after 6pm all excited and I went over to the RMYC on Woolooware Rd and had a sticky beak at the beast in the boat. The fish was in the boat and it was HUGE!!!!. I took photos with the Iphone and then Mike said he was not so good at uploading pictures, so I went home and got the SLR and went to his house later on and these are the pics.

Enjoy the pics and well done Fishbones Mike.

post-2393-079629000 1342533998_thumb.jpg post-2393-091400100 1342534026_thumb.jpg post-2393-046271800 1342534057_thumb.jpg

post-2393-047509000 1342534081_thumb.jpg

Regards Kit

Wow, that's a beast. I hope the freezer is just as big. Well done. I was thinking that the sbt might have retreated by now. That's encouraging if they are still around.

Congrats.

Errol.

Probably the bath tub with ice