What's On This Weekend

Guest bluecod

Guest bluecod

Righto - what's everyone else doing - fishing or not?

As for me I've got a trailer to repair on Saturday and concreting on Sunday :yahoo:

Guest bluecod
twins 2nd birthday tomorrow and ive just finished putting there presents together,

But they finally went together to form pushbikes...

So the wife seeing me pretty stressed brought me out a present she had stashed under the bed :1clap: a fly rod!! she said she was saving it for fathers day but i could have it early cause i was a shitty bum  :biggrin2: its only a cheapy she got off ebay but its a starter,

So the weekend will see me trying to work out how to cast the damn thing,

cant wait!!

58012[/snapback]

:1happybday: to the twins :1clap:

Now check this site out for casting tips

Casting

Once again I will endeavour to get onto the wharf for a :1fishing1: with the boy's. Hope to have the first baits in the water at about 6.00am. Just anybody try to stop me this time. I am going to try SP's, my plan is to run them along the face of the wharf :074::thumbup: .

:1happybday: to the little one's Fishn :1clap:

Good :1fishing1: to all.

Russ

Dunno about Saturday, might have a break from a busy week of fishing...  :1prop:

Sunday is the Ausbream social at the Georges River, should be a good day out with plenty of fish caught.

58011[/snapback]

Bloody hell Swoffa you know how to make a bloke cringe. :tease:

Russ

G'day Raiders

Saturday is a quiet one. Getting a haircut in the morning if that's anything to write about. :1prop:

Gotta go to the tackle shop to get a rod tip fixed.......again. :wacko:

No pub, just can't be bothered going down there lately. The way I see it is, the money and time I spend at the local establishment could easily pay for a trip or two to Lake Lyell or similar on a Saturday. Which is what I am going to do. :biggrin2:

I also need to pack the boat ready for Sundays' Ausbream social. :1fishing1:

Have a good weekend Raiders. :thumbup:

cheers

Hooky

No soccer due to cracking 2 ribs in last weekends game :1badmood: . But will still go and watch the boys play.

No fishing either. Have got lawns to mow and a few odds and sodds to do................ Fishing next weekend come hell or high water :1naughty:

well, we are still waiting for the bloke to finish our new covers so we are off the water until next weekend. Might see if i remember how to swing a golf club on sunday, bet my 13 year old beats me yet again, i knew i shouldn't have taught him how to play-its down right embarrassing!

David ( Mottyman) & I will be hitting Botany Bay on Saturday. Depending on the weather plan on starting around the heads then work our way back to Towra

Sunday ???????? To far away

Regards

Geoff

Might hit the stones for some blackfish or pigs on saturday cos the predicted westerly may keep the swell down in close or if the swell is reasonable enough may hitch a ride on a mates boat to Longie.....bloody swell has been aweful these last couple of weekends !!

matt_nsw have you been getting stuck into the groper ?

Hi Raiders,

As the skipper says (now I've seen his post :blush:) Saturday will be out of Botany Bay for a troll, jig, cast, bottom bash to try and raise a fish. :1naughty::1naughty::yahoo:

We'll be in Geoff's Twinfisher named "Galleon". Wave and say G'day if you see us. :thumbup:

Cheers,

David.

Edited by mottyman

Soccer with no. 1 son in the morning then Bluecod's to do some repairs to the trailer, thanks George. Great site recommended there George, Iv'e heard of it, but today was my 1st browse, will check it out in more detail tonight. No fishing as Iv'e used my quota up already :thumbdown: have a good on Raiders.

Now I know this will come as a shock, but

On sat Dollface and I will be on the Harbour fishing, AND

then for something completely different, on Sunday

We will be out there again.

The Pig is back, long live the Pig!

We have a family function out at Camden on Sat afternoon. Dollface rings me at work today and says are we still going out on the Pig in the morning, cause it's been a bloody month you know? :wife:

What else am I to do?

Well I have had a real shit week, so I said to the wife that after I have cleaned the windows AND Vaccumed the house (my share of the house work),I gets to go for a fish.

Now I want to go out from longreef on saturday ,but I think that the swell will make the ramp iffy :hitsfan: ,probably go out from little manly and fish north harbour .

Simon

Hitting White Bay both days :1clap: , unfortunatley I'll be stuck inside a crane unloading gypsum  :05: .

The up side is RDO's all next week :1clap:  :1fishing1:  :1fishing1:  :1fishing1:

58097[/snapback]

Hey Bill

Im the Transport supervisor for Metromix Transport so I'll make sure I keep the boy's away, might make ya day a little less hectic. :thumbup:

Cheers Russ