1st Post!

SMn

Hi,

My username is: SMn and I am super passionate about my fishing, which I imagine everyone on here is as well! I love my old Alveys passed on from my dad and most of my fishing is done off the beach, with a little in the estuaries... I also love trout fishing, especially down the NSW Snowys.

I have included a pic of a Sambo I caught off the beach using my old 650A5 Surf Champion matched to a beaut Butterworth and a Rainbow I fluked on a fly at Old Adas ( honestly more a$$ than class).

I've spent the last 4 years in far Western NSW as part of my job, have done my time and been posted back to the coast, which is mind blowing! Wife and kids very happy about this turn of events! Hahaha...

Looking forward to having a yarn or 2 about fishing!

Cheers,

SMn.

post-24928-084789000 1351680389_thumb.jpeg

post-24928-024900900 1351680411_thumb.jpeg

post-24928-037370900 1351680810_thumb.jpeg

Hi,

My username is: SMn and I am super passionate about my fishing, which I imagine everyone on here is as well! I love my old Alveys passed on from my dad and most of my fishing is done off the beach, with a little in the estuaries... I also love trout fishing, especially down the NSW Snowys.

I have included a pic of a Sambo I caught off the beach using my old 650A5 Surf Champion matched to a beaut Butterworth and a Rainbow I fluked on a fly at Old Adas ( honestly more a$$ than class).

I've spent the last 4 years in far Western NSW as part of my job, have done my time and been posted back to the coast, which is mind blowing! Wife and kids very happy about this turn of events! Hahaha...

Looking forward to having a yarn or 2 about fishing!

Cheers,

SMn.

Welcome aboard!

Plenty of choices now!!

wellcome mate your now have 18000 odd brains to pick and maybe also able to help a few newbees with advise also

now were the hell is tezza :biggrin2: cheers gary

Hahaha currently living near Terrigal on the Central Coast and lovin every minute!

Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to learning a lot and doing a lot of fishing!