Pittwater land based?

Kirst1583

Is anywhere near the flying fox park etc any good?

You might want to try a bit of beach fishing around Northern Beach es ( north narra ) as i seem to get a few fish every time. For Land Based in Pittwater try the non surf side of Palm beach and wade out a bit and use some SP and ganged pilchards if you want. Try around the marinas as they can hold some good kings.

You might want to try a bit of beach fishing around Northern Beach es ( north narra ) as i seem to get a few fish every time. For Land Based in Pittwater try the non surf side of Palm beach and wade out a bit and use some SP and ganged pilchards if you want. Try around the marinas as they can hold some good kings.

Thanks heaps for that.. I only had an hour or 2 of daylight left yesterday so figured I'd head to somewhere I knew and save pittwater for another day. And I'm still in shock! I caught more fish at narrabeen in that 2 hrs than I ever have lol

Thanks heaps for that.. I only had an hour or 2 of daylight left yesterday so figured I'd head to somewhere I knew and save pittwater for another day. And I'm still in shock! I caught more fish at narrabeen in that 2 hrs than I ever have lol

What were you catching at Narrabeen ? Only ever had luck at mid Narrabeen never up near the lake entrance, any whiting?

What were you catching at Narrabeen ? Only ever had luck at mid Narrabeen never up near the lake entrance, any whiting?

The whiting are at the entrance. No big ones though :ranting2: The back end of the lake has the better whiting at the moment. Some nice flatties spread throughout the lake too!

Well it was so weird.. 1st off a porcupine fish, then a couple of baby snapper, a just legal bream, a tailor of approx 25cm and then lastly a flattie that woulda been over 50cm. I've always found flatties to be a dead weight so had no idea what this one was cos it was starting to take line! But yeah, considering I've always found narrabeen really boring it was quite a shock lol