Hawkesbury session

delboy030767

Put the boat in at brooklyn yesterday morning at 6.00 tried every where using baits soft plastics,with zero results water temp 20deg weather a little breeze fished for about 4 hrs then decided to call it

a day and headed home,well thats the way it goes some times better luck next time around.

Fished from spencer down to the road bridges and in between on Saturday during the day and into the night. Caught 6 flathead smallest being 43cm biggest going 57cm 2 jewies one at 55cm the other at 62cm, 4 bream smallest 31cm biggest 37cm... The fish are there you just gotta use the basics to get a feed if ur not getting anything move on.. Everyone says there's no fish left in the river but I disagree.. you gotta fish the river and chase the fiish there are still plenty of good fish in there

I have cut my teeth in the hawkesbury over the last few years and have done very well on most species. I was surprised to fish there both sat and sun for a single bream and a shovel nose shark. My bigget concern is that we werent even catching small fish. On any day in most spots we would be able to catch pinkies all day long if we wished. I have to agree it is not the same.