Friday arvo Flatty

tinny1

Last Friday's session on Botany Bay was unusually quiet , the northerly was screaming across the bay and made it pretty difficult to get amongst it.My plastics were getting the ol corn cob treatment by something and i reckon i went through 10 - 12 4" Gulp worms until i finally landed this 50cm + Flatty my youtube link tells the story of what transpired of how you must keep a good grip on these buggers

Edited by tinny1

the link to the video does not work???

Last Friday's session on Botany Bay was unusually quiet , the northerly was screaming across the bay and made it pretty difficult to get amongst it.My plastics were getting the ol corn cob treatment by something and i reckon i went through 10 - 12 4" Gulp worms until i finally landed this 50cm + Flatty my youtube link tells the story of what transpired of how you must keep a good grip on these buggers

Botany Flatty release

where you using a gopro to film your video and if so what version where you using?

Hey Flattyfisher

I want a gopro for sure , but i am currently using a small 10m waterproof camera i got from Target of all places last year ,it does the job pretty well and only cost $67 , it takes a micro SD card and has it's own mounting attachment which fits perfectly on all my rails around the boat.I use the imovie program on my sons imac pro to do all my movies ,you just drop all the clips into the movie trailers in the program and it pretty much looks professional macs are great for this stuff

rgds Mark

post-12894-032523200 1355908931_thumb.jpg

Edited by tinny1

that is a pretty good deal

im gettin a gopro for christmas which i am stoked about thumbup.gif

Hey Flattyfisher

I want a gopro for sure , but i am currently using a small 10m waterproof camera i got from Target of all places last year ,it does the job pretty well and only cost $67 , it takes a micro SD card and has it's own mounting attachment which fits perfectly on all my rails around the boat.I use the imovie program on my sons imac pro to do all my movies ,you just drop all the clips into the movie trailers in the program and it pretty much looks professional macs are great for this stuff

rgds Mark

post-12894-032523200 1355908931_thumb.jpg

Geese mate I will be embarrassed to post my camera pic's after watching your grand production! I was waiting for Miss Money Penny to appear to give you your next assignment!:thumbup:

Regards Jeff

Hey Jeff

It's all thanks to an Apple imac pro laptop using imovie it makes even a dodgey old producer like me look like Taranteno watch out for Sunday nights upcoming movie as i'll be taking my 18yr old son and his 4 mates out on Botany Bay should make for a real comedyyahoo.gif

Guest Aussie007

haha i enjoyed your short video try take some longer videos the quality is great for a cheap camera actually im going to buy one! just found them online for $68.95 free delivery and if it is genuinely waterproof ill test it on my jetski than on my downrigger to sus out the kingys

it's tight as a drum , iv'e dropped it down on a snapper sinker in around 4mtrs , still workin fine , iv'e just bought a 32GB micro SD card which nearly cost as much as the camera $45 lol but it will take plenty of hrs now trying it out tmoro on the Bay cheers Mark

Guest Aussie007

it's tight as a drum , iv'e dropped it down on a snapper sinker in around 4mtrs , still workin fine , iv'e just bought a 32GB micro SD card which nearly cost as much as the camera $45 lol but it will take plenty of hrs now trying it out tmoro on the Bay cheers Mark

i just searched youtube for your camera its called a RD32 camera also found this guy diving with the same camera as yours looks very clear underwater