rego sticker

dunc333

hi Guys just paid the boat rego online and I am wondering will i be getting a rego sticker in the mail or have boats gone the way of cars and trailers under 4.5 t which R.M.S. do not send out rego stickers anymore?

My rego papers were sent in the mail,rego has been paid online by myself.I record the date/amount and receipt number then simply attach labels to boat/trailer.If you get pulled up by Maritime/Police, they can call through and check for records of it having being paid.It only takes them a moment.

Fabian.

hi Guys just paid the boat rego online and I am wondering will i be getting a rego sticker in the mail

It will be mailed out to you in the next few weeks. In the mean time , carry your renewed rego papers which should include the receipt No. just in case your pulled up.

Geoff

thanks guys and yes i did take rego paper out with me with receipt # on it and will till I get my new sticker.I did try and call rms"s phone# 131256 5 times but always engaged. ,thanks to all who helped solve that one ,cheers dunc333,temp pushing 41C outside here in chiswick.

Edited by dunc333

Is this the boat number sticker on the side of the boat like a number plate? Where do we get those from?

No,their the hull,s registration number,you can buy the letters that make up the rego number at any Roads&Maritime.He,s talking about the small rego label that,s attached to the port side of the hull beside the hull,s registration numbers like on the windscreen of your car.

Fabian.

Is this the boat number sticker on the side of the boat like a number plate? Where do we get those from?

Also , any decent size marine shop sell the letters , they cost around $1.00 each for the 150mm which is the required size by RMS.

Geoff