50lb Fins Braid vs Powerpro Superslick

lostproperty

Spooling up my new Salina 3 10000 and was originally going to go with the Powerpro Superslick but the green they make it in is a light green and more suited to freshwater, so I was thinking about going with the Marine Blue instead.

I have also had a quick look at the Fins Original PRT braid as it comes in dark green which I quite like, have been using Powerpro in Moss Green in 30lb on my other reel but I want something a bit smoother for this setup, the 6lb Fins I have on my Sienna is great and no knotting great casting, but I have heard some people complain about the PRT getting wind knots ect. Mainly going to be used for live baiting, some stickbait and plastics casting (on a 7ft rod) and some jigging on a shorter rod, do you think I should go with either options or just high vis yellow in the super slick?

I can get them all online for good prices and they are all about the same, the Fins is cheaper locally but I don't mind waiting for stuff to come from the US either so not a drama.

A bit smother then the normal power pro but once its worn in a bit its good.use to use fins but swaped to the depth hunter havnt looked back the super slick is smooth as ill be trying that next

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Yeah im itching to head back out again, I might see if I can get another spool for my reel and spool it up with some 80lb depth hunter as well just as another option. We'll have to see how dusted I get on this line first haha hopefully I can stop a few big hoodies