Fishing challenge

port hacking addiction

Hey all just found a fishing challenge on the net its 20 dollars to enter and they send u a free brag mat and hat all goes to prostate cancer. I think u can fish any river u want on the day just have to send in a pic of ur biggest fish and theres 145000 dollars worth of prizes just google pertek fishing challenge should come up

Yep agree. Awesome comp, great cause and you never no your luck. They have prizes of like $4000 for mystery size fish. It is also a great excuse to tell the mrs and get out on the water! Of course it's for charity babe! I go in it every year!!!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Yep agree. Awesome comp, great cause and you never no your luck. They have prizes of like $4000 for mystery size fish. It is also a great excuse to tell the mrs and get out on the water! Of course it's for charity babe! I go in it every year!!!

Cheers scratchie!!!

+ 1 can't argue with a fundraiser for cancer.

I'm still wearing the hat from last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Just received my gear earlier today, was quite surprised to see they released the species list early this year,

Year let's you work out a plan of attack. You still don't get your number till the night before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk