First time fishing from a boat, Port Hacking

rag3

As the title says, it was my first time out on a boat fishing. My girlfriend bought us two spots on a fishing charter that was touring port hacking, I managed to get myself a Maori Wrasse & another silvery looking thing, the name eludes me right now. Woops! Also while trolling from spot to spot a Kingfish & Bonito were hooked. Woulda been great to get a pic and claim it !

While I was stoked at getting the two fish, it didn't seem like I did anything other than drop a hook into the ocean and wait for a bite. The captain just took us to where the fish were and we all went at it.

post-30033-0-53806200-1358492517_thumb.jpg

post-30033-0-29163700-1358492527_thumb.jpg

As the title says, it was my first time out on a boat fishing. My girlfriend bought us two spots on a fishing charter that was touring port hacking, I managed to get myself a Maori Wrasse & another silvery looking thing, the name eludes me right now. Woops! Also while trolling from spot to spot a Kingfish & Bonito were hooked. Woulda been great to get a pic and claim it !

While I was stoked at getting the two fish, it didn't seem like I did anything other than drop a hook into the ocean and wait for a bite. The captain just took us to where the fish were and we all went at it.

Congratulations Phil, that's the Wrasse your girl friend likes most.

Andy