Losing Post

Day's Fishin

Funny you should say that Jeff, I just posted something in the bar, then refreshed & checked new content to make sure it was there & nothing, yet if I go to the bar I can see it, I thought it would have come up as new content

Rod

Ps, when you check to see if its there,,, try & give me an answer please

no-one has reported that yet except you

we will keep an eye out for that though

See Doona I'm not going mad there is a bug in the system. It might be a good idea to get your computer guru to take a look before it develops into a mess!

One observation is it only occurred since I have been using my new computer which is running windows 8, I don't know if that has anything to do with it!

Regards Jeff

See Doona I'm not going mad there is a bug in the system. It might be a good idea to get your computer guru to take a look before it develops into a mess!

One observation is it only occurred since I have been using my new computer which is running windows 8, I don't know if that has anything to do with it!

Regards Jeff

Haha, explains it all..........Windows 8, there's your problem.

Funny you should say that Jeff, I just posted something in the bar, then refreshed & checked new content to make sure it was there & nothing, yet if I go to the bar I can see it, I thought it would have come up as new content

Rod

Ps, when you check to see if its there,,, try & give me an answer please

OK Jeff and Rod let me see if I can "try and give you an answer"

Computers are very clever things. The computer rightly assumes that you KNOW what YOU posted and do not need to view it in New Content. When someone replies in that thread it will appear in New Content as it KNOWS it will be new content for you. :sun:

Hope that helps your understanding of how it works :thumbup:

Regards Jeff

Well you are not going mad and there is no bug in the system :1onono:

I am the computer guru here and I am not in the habit of letting it develop into a mess. Please see the explanation posted to you.

Always a good idea to ask before panic sets in :15: