Harbour Bread and Butter fish

iconnolly

Went out in the Harbour Yesterday for a "soft plastics" session. Glad I took some pilchards just in case.

The water is still a bit dirty. o except for a few nibbles but a nice feed of flounder, flatties and bream on the "stinky" pilchard baits.

Lost a nice flattie right next tothe boat. Mann I hate that!! I'd rather not see it and just think "that felt OK" but when you get a glimpse then lose it GGRRRR!!

Looking forward to clean water.

ps never seen so many boats and trailers at Tunks park. Arrived just at daybreak and still had to park car and trailer half way up the hill.

Reeltired

Went to Tunks about a month ago and will never go again on the weekend. It was mayhem, people were pushing in front of others , there was no etiquette either on the water or the bitumen. I think the problems will continue due to poor design and some people's unspeakable behavior.

Thanks for the empathy regarding the boat ramp.

Flattie was lost due to being lightly hooked. The usual flattie on bait fight. He came up easily until he got near the boat. After seeing the boat he started thrashing which dislodged the hook.

Reeltired