Boat Show Bargains !

changa

To all of those going to the boat show this weekend, and looking for some good buys, come introduce yourself to me. I will be on a non site sponsors stand on Saturday and i will make sure that fishraiders are looked after well.

I will rig lures for you also if you like.

Want any help with lures or rigs etc, come see us.

FOr those that cant get there on Saturday, Fishcrazy will be there on Sunday.

cheers

changa

Removed non site sponsor add -Ken A

Edited by Ken A

To all of those going to the boat show this weekend, and looking for some good buys, come introduce yourself to me. I will be on the NON SPONSOR stand on Saturday and i will make sure that fishraiders are looked after well.

I will rig lures for you also if you like.

Want any help with lures or rigs etc, come see us.

FOr those that cant get there on Saturday, Fishcrazy will be there on Sunday.

cheers

changa

59836[/snapback]

Alternatively you could SUPPORT THOSE WHO SUPPORT THIS SITE.

As opposed to supporting those companies and individuals who heavily promote overhyped product and other exclusionary, highly moderated marlin specific sites.

Im sure this sites sponsors ABA could do an equally good deal on a skirted trolling lure. Afterall there is a myriad of positive testament on this site as to how they do actually "look after" fishraiders. But as we dont know how us fishraiders will be "looked after" at the show, Id prefer to put my money with the proven discounter and true site supporter. Rather than directly into the pocket of another site's owners(oh and the products licensed namesake).

Anyway who ever heard of a real bargain from the boat show. It costs you 15 bucks just to get inside for chrissake!!!

A

Couldn't agree more Allen. The day any of the non sponsors that try to sleaze in free adds here do anything for the members I'll fall over with shock. :thumbdown:

Support site sponsors cause this forum would not be here without them !

If you don't like the rules / moderation here the answer is simple - don't visit this site.

Anyway who ever heard of a real bargain from the boat show. It costs you 15 bucks just to get inside for chrissake!!! 

59936[/snapback]

I heard it was $17 to get in and don't forget that again to park your car :ranting2: .

it does seem commercially naive to support a non supporter. Why would anyone bother to contribute money to a cause that promotes competitors? There is simply no answer to the question.

Ken, i will become a supporter of the site as i think it does a great job and i have nothing to do with fishing (unfortunately that includes catching them!) and it is loyal to its supporters. Where do i sign up?

Harold

Thanks for the vote of support Harold :biggrin2: I wish more people had some integrity like you. I have just banned yet another commercial operator from the site. Maybe some will think I am being tough but thats life.

I'll just take this space to say this. Web space isn't free & neither is bandwidth. There are also limits to how much I tolerate.

Some members are pushing their luck. Zero tolerance on plugging from now on!

Site sponsors are listed below please consider them for any needs

Shearwater Rods

Ecogear

Yabbie Marine

Australian Bass Angler

Start plugging others at your own risk. Hell maybe even read the rules here Site Rules

Thanks for the vote of support Harold  :biggrin2:  I wish more people had some integrity like you. I have just banned yet another commercial operator from the site. Maybe some will think I am being tough but thats life.

I'll just take this space to say this. Web space isn't free & neither is bandwidth. There are also limits to how much I tolerate.

Some members are pushing their luck. Zero tolerance on plugging from now on!

Site sponsors are listed below please consider them for any needs

Shearwater Rods

Ecogear

Yabbie Marine

Australian Bass Angler 

Start plugging others at your own risk. Hell maybe even read the rules here Site Rules

60307[/snapback]

Ken,

right of you to edit my post. Didnt know that you had other Gamefish lure manufacturers as sponsors.

ABA sells the lures.I dont see the problem as i was working for the manufacturer. I would have thought that having the name out there would only help ABA sell more of the product. I have been in retail for 24 years and Agricultural shows etc all have manufacturers selling product as well as promoting. Its the promotion that helps my business in the long run. I actually dont get paid at the boat show,but give up a day a year to help them at the boat show as they help us lots with sonsoring chairty comps.

Also,

what happens if people from this site cant shop at some sponsors outlets?

should they just not buy that product or just forget about it ?

Also, if a mate of mine builds my custom rods, are you saying that unless i ditch my mate to support a sponsor that i should not post here?.

Anyways, not to worry. All you had to do was send a PM and it would have been rectified in a jiffy :thumbup:

Sorry to all those that PM'd me etc.

Thanks to all that came down and said hello and got a bargain...good for you all!

:1clap:

changa

Edited by changa