Friday and Monday night.

jaysondanielgraham

Dont tell anyone but i couldnt get bloodworm and had to use wasabi. Yeah had a good sesh in berowra more flatties and a heap of soapies, none legal but up to 44 and they put up a good fight. Yet to crack my first real jew but getting warmer.

I have got some down at Windang up to 90cm so might be able to get one their on the run out tide.

It's funny how you keep reporting on here the amounts of flathead being caught yet when I go down to Windang I find the majority of fishing being done on the other end of the bridge :D

Let's hope they stay down there and leave the little channel alone.

Heck i'd feel more safe knowing you're on the bridge flicking out a little plastic instead of having to keep an eye out for the golf balls the other guys use as a sinker....i really should put reflectors on my waders when i am down in the shallows.

Good work on the flatties, surprised there has not been any Breams in your haul, there's been a few 30 plus models being caught under the bridge where you fish.

Lost a good one the other night in the 30's I think slack tide might be best for them with little surface lures might try that next time.

Should have tried throwing a knife at it and hoped it impaled it :P

could probably hit it with a rock hahah

I'm heading down with my mate and my parents tonight

gonna get dad onto lures

he caught two legal jew last night at the entrance and still wants to go fishing