sootys and togas in impossible jungle country!

arpie

Thanks guys - Glad you like it!! The avatar is a pic that Shane Chaulker took when I got into some good bream a few years back. The other pics he took were used in the Fishing World article in Aug 2010! :D The avatar 'nearly' got front cover!! But a fellow Forster fisho had caught amassive bream (nearly 2kg from memory) and IT got front cover!!

Click on the photo for more pics

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=435926545775&set=a.435926195775.234125.168904160775&type=1&theater

I just LOVE that vdieo! They really go that extra mile, hey?

Check out his other ones too - there is at least 1 other with Starlo. (who is back in Tuross now.)

Roberta

Edited by Roberta

Thanks guys - Glad you like it!! The avatar is a pic that Shane Chaulker took when I got into some good bream a few years back. The other pics he took were used in the Fishing World article in Aug 2010! :D The avatar 'nearly' got front cover!! But a fellow Forster fisho had caught amassive bream (nearly 2kg from memory) and IT got front cover!!

Click on the photo for more pics

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=435926545775&set=a.435926195775.234125.168904160775&type=1&theater

I just LOVE that vdieo! They really go that extra mile, hey?

Check out his other ones too - there is at least 1 other with Starlo. (who is back in Tuross now.)

Roberta

Fantastic pic's. If only I could take a picture like that I'd give up my day job!

Regards

Jeff

Gotta watch that video on my pc. I love fishing snags. Went out few weeks back lost a few jig heads to fish and a few in the trees. The worst part was the mosquitoes. Anyone able to shed some info on a few snag spots worth flicking around at. I only lure fish and just recently got my fly rod. No idea where to break its virginity yet so I might go local and try crack a bream on the whip.

What a cracking video....no wonder starlo moved to the top end and left Tuross behind. I thought you pic look like a Chaulker shot, he is without a doubt the best fishing photographer in Australia. I liked his Foster article a month or so back in FW too.

.....I thought you pic look like a Chaulker shot, he is without a doubt the best fishing photographer in Australia. I liked his Foster article a month or so back in FW too. ..

Agreed!! His is one mean fisho too - has caught some terrific jewies from the wall & his kid caught a cracker of a bream - about 40cm & they were only 4 or 5!! I have his mobile no, so if I get onto some really good fish, to give him a call! SHould have done it when I got the 45cm bream in the lease last year!! In the excitement, I just plain forgot!! :ranting2:

Starlo is back in Tuross again now, with his wife, Jo. THey were up in NT for a couple of years or more. I want to get back there - my brother as a house in Darwin! Maybe later this year! :D Between August & Nov for good barra action!!

... about 2 hrs drive north of you ..... Oooooh sneaky waters!! Do TELL!!!

....I would have liked to see some footage of them getting hung up tho..... I am sure they have plenty of that too!!

...The worst part was the mosquitoes...... Yep, gotta hate the mozzies! The wind will usually keep them away!

Blowing a gale here but less rain just now - got that all late yesterday afternoon & last night!! More to come tho! :(

Edited by Roberta