Trailer boat tournament

Scratchie

Hi raiders, there been a couple of posts about this tourno but no one has really stated if us raiders are sharing info or going to catch up!!!

I'd love to see a raider win it too!

Myself and fellow raider diesel are in!

So here's a couple of questions.

1. Who's in?

2. Does anyone want to meet up?

3. What radio channel do we use?

If you wish add your raider name and/or call sign:

Scratchie

Scratchie,

Im heading up, and cant wait!!! Have you been before? and advice for a first timer?

1. Im heading up with 'sluggo'.

2. I think it would be good to meet up and share any tipds/advice.

3. My radio is not working atm! arghh. Will try to get it fixed before heading up. But if not then maybe we could swap mobile numbers.

Cheers,

Baz.

Scratchie,

Im heading up, and cant wait!!! Have you been before? and advice for a first timer?

Yep. Was in it last year!!! Pm me your number and I will return number

1. Im heading up with 'sluggo'.

2. I think it would be good to meet up and share any tipds/advice.

3. My radio is not working atm! arghh. Will try to get it fixed before heading up. But if not then maybe we could swap mobile numbers.

Cheers,

Baz.

Yep. Was in it last year!!! Pm me your number and I will return number and call u next week!

Thinking of meeting for a couple of quiet ales at the marina on Thursday, for any raider that wants too!

Cheers scratchie!!!

I'm in!! Can't wait, to be up there tomorrow, been doing the tourno for 6 years now and it's great to see its finally getting some recognition on FR! Come say hi at the sign in tomorrow night, just look for the shirts with the big orange 'Prawn Star' logo. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry guys I'm out pulled pin yesterday... Got a baby due in 2 weeks and the missus not well ... Anyway good luck guys !!! Love the bay and have fished it hard for years but life sometimes gets in the way of fishing... Mmm ... Had a good plan too!!

Sorry to hear that but having a child is the catch of a life!

Cheers scratchie!!!