Clifton gardens wharf report

tw9635

Hello raiders,

Fished Clifton gardens wharf friday and Saturday for about 3 hours each and came up with some great results. First day resulted in 3 squid largest being 20cm (hood only), 2 flathead 54, and 52, a 26cm bream, a 37cm trevally, and a 67cm bonito. All were caught on 3 inch gulp minnows exept for the squid, and the bonito which was caught on a live yellow tail.

On saturday as soon as I arrived I was seeing very small bustups lasting only for 30 seconds max. They were happening every 15 minutes and were in different locations every time. Managed 7 salmon all between 55-65cm. They were caught on 4 inch gulp minnows and only 6lb leader. I also managed 2 Watsons bonito which are spectacular looking. They were 40 and 56cm. I also lost a bonito that would of been 65cm at least!! Apart from that there were little rat kingpins swimming around the wharf, but could not be tempted by anyone.

Good fishing tho, and many Pelagius around at the moment. I will upload all the pics later.

Mr. Fish

Edited by Mr. Fish

Which part of the wharf were you fishing for the flatties? I'm yet to get a flathead at clifton!

When your walking onto the wharf the right hand side nearest to the rocks, cast plastics on the change of tide and you should get some!

Mr fish

Guest mike2153

Better than my report of Clifton gardens 8 hour stint of catching sweet fa not even a decent bite. It really seems on and off that place.