FINALLY LANDED MY FIRST JEWFISH!

asDogs

Evening Fishraiders!

It's been a while since I last posted on this website. I'm here to bring you guys some exciting news from my world.

Lastnight, I managed to hook onto my first Jewfish ever! Man did it run like a whopper! It measured in at 80cm, didn't really have the chance to weigh it. I'm honestly stoked as about catching my first jewfish, I now know why everyone loves to chase after these tiny monsters! I've attached a photo of me with it on this post, (PS. Don't mind my face, I didn't know how to react to catching my first menace of the ocean!)

Cheers FishRaiders! :D

563790_10201000845733167_1486226951_n.jp

good stuff mate

Hope to feel the joy of catching one of these buggers soon

Thanks mate! Hopefully you'll land your first one soon, you'll definitely know about it once it hits your line!

you will never get sick of the smell of a jewie. well done.

the first one is the hardest.

hahah thanks alot. That was my first jewie, I'm hoping as you say is true. The first one is the hardest one, I went out again the other night and just before I could get myself a nice bait to throw out, My rig decided to snap on my surf caster leaving me with no chance at a jewfish that night :(

oh yeah that first one's always awesome , love how the sand always sticks to those scales never get sick of that top effort :banana:

Ahahaha the sand was from dragging the beast onto the beach next to the spot, it was the only way I was going to surface this bad boy, Mind you a mate and I had no net and no gaf so it was hands all in the water to get this bugger! haha

Well done mate.

Thanks champ!

Congrats. A catch you'll never forget.

I'm never going to forget catching my first Jewfish. I'm going to chase after that feeling every single time I wet a line now!

Awesome. Great looking fish there and a big smile to go with it!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Thanks scratchie! Big big confused smile, I couldn't believe what I had pulled in! haha

I am sure there will be more to come. ;)

I'm hoping so man! Maybe you could teach me a thing or two to make catching jewfish a regular occurrence? ;)

Edited by asDogs

Well done mate!

80 is a solid jew

Now that your addicted get out there and catch another!

Cheers, Tom

Thanks alot Mulloway Man. I'm keen to pull in the big one! I'm hoping the next one is a big one!