What a evening, get PB and lose PB

JaniFIN

Huh huh. What evening.

We was with all family beach and cruising by boat all day. Here is very warm, today was +35´c in shadow :sun: . After 9pm i think about that i go to fishing pier. Did drive to there.. 3 cast and fish on..feel good size but not pulling a lot. Short fight and i get it on net. My new PB zander..again, 59cm and 1.7kg. :yahoo: It was swallow my softplactic wery deep, so that was reason why it not fight lot. Lure was 3" green fishtail, with orange tail. Soon after that get one undersize zander. Then allmoste 2 hours with out any bait. Finally get one hit pink/purple lure, but lose that fish fast. I did change dark purple 3.5" lure with 15g sinker head..and couple of cast later fish on, shot fight and fish in net, 900g zander.

After that start to be late, and i thougt that i made couple of casts that same softplactic what i did get my pb zander. 2 cast and fish on...feel h-e-a-v-y. I thought that now have really big zander, there was 2 dudes on shore, and i did yelling them that can they come help..my net is too small. I pump fish closer, and we did saw that it is pike..about 5-6kg we thought. It was close to net allso many times, but alltime fight good and pulling back to bottom. I sayd dudes that if i get it, its come to my PB pike. But ofcourse bacouse i dont use steel trot, and pike have lot of sharp teeths, its pulling 5th or 6th time to bottom, and cut my 0.40mm monofil trot. Good fight but fish won this time. And anyway, nice fishing session.

After that i wide line in, and did go to home. Clock was allready midniht, i need to open fishs and last write this report to you.

This is some pictures again. Sorry for same views, but i never boring sunset pictures, we have really light time only 4 months in year.

Fish with me is PB zander, fish in net is smaller.

Jani

post-2019-0-29729800-1372282566_thumb.jpg

post-2019-0-04389700-1372282590_thumb.jpg

post-2019-0-59543800-1372282629_thumb.jpg

post-2019-0-90872800-1372282694_thumb.jpg

post-2019-0-87760500-1372282724_thumb.jpg

NICE!! Well done on your Zander PB, Jani :banana: What a shame that your BIG pike busted you off tho! :ranting2::mad3: I feel for you!!

Wow - terrific photos too - good to see your Fishraider hat, too! I think it is your 'Lucky Charm'!! :sun:

Beautiful looking water - I bet you can't wait to get out & go fishing again! :1prop:

all the best to you & Saija & the bub

Cheers

Roberta

Short uptade in old topic.

Today, first cast, and fish on...wide in and netting 44cm Zander :). Same lure colour and size what i get my PB yeastarday, and what i lose to pike. I did fishing1 hour more and get one undersize and 4 hits.

And btw, my reports is usually allmoste "online". I only maby open fishes, take new photos (if i forget camera home, like today), quick size photos and write report.

Jani

post-2019-0-39811500-1372362309_thumb.jpg

Hello Jani, your soft plastic fishing skills have landed you some nice fish,it's good to see that you are making the most of the summer weather. When Stewy and Donna come to visit I'm sure you will pick up a few more ideas from the master. What is your favourite way to cook zander ? And what do they taste like. Also has anyone asked you about your fishraider hat?

Your Aussie Uncle.

Edited by Mr Dalucius

Hi again.

After work and home work i sayd Saija, that i go emptying boat after rain, and i do made 10 cast same time from pier. Ok ok, i cheating and did made 15 cast. Anyway, get 6 hits, + 2 undersize zander and one 44.5cm zander, again ;) .

Many peoples ask about hat. But usyally i tell before anyone ask, becouse i am very proud that i own fishraider hat and i know know you mates.

My faforite way eat zander, is made boneles and fried on pann (it have allready less bones), otherway what i try stydy, is fish soup, like spicy fish soup. It is less fat fish, bass family.

Stewy, i afraid, that not have zander time then anymore, i dont know but i get that kind information...but cant never know fishs movements. Anyway i hope that we find even some fishes, even small herings

This is again picture: same place, same flowers, same dude, same hat, same looking fish, but shirt have changed ;)

Jani

post-2019-0-19546200-1372447195_thumb.jpg

Edited by JaniFIN