Kings

batty

Great catch. You would think its summer lol. Were they caught on live bait and many other boats hooking up? Keep up the good work. Marto.

Yes others were catching them too. we were the second boat there but soon got busy.

Congratulations on the good catch

We had a similar day last week at long reef lost one very large king, spat tge hook but landed 2 68cmm and lots of rats on mixture of yellow tail and old squid

probably my best day of the whole season

where abouts is the allmark?

Nice work!! I've heard almark is firing! It's a shame my boat doesn't have that range or I would have joined the carpark! It's been great weather up here! Enjoy!

Cheers scratchie!!!

There was some small boats out there. I'm in a 6m plate boat with 150four stroke. Used 110litres. Sure you don't have the range?

There was some small boats out there. I'm in a 6m plate boat with 150four stroke. Used 110litres. Sure you don't have the range?

Yeah positive I can't or I'd be there! I only hold 50ltr with a 75hp merc. I range about 80kms with that but like to keep some in reserve. You might have just insipired me to fill a jerry can and go for it!

Cheers scratchie!!!