A Couple From Today

clutch

Went up north anticipating to fish however got my tides wrong again. :1prop:

The place I wanted to get to was unreachable and I had would have to wait a couple of hours for the tide to withdraw so I could get around the rocks. I actually tried to go over them bushwacking :brucelee: but gave up. :wacko:

Now I wont have to worry about that when I finally get that Yak I keep talking about......but with the upcoming nuptuals I cant justify it. But when we get back and after paying the plastic bills :thumbdown: thats next on the list of purchases :thumbup:

Now half the reason I was late is that I tend to look for photo opportunities and always like to take the camera with me as you know all too well :biggrin2:

On the way up there I got waylayed by this sight of the boat which I thought was nice

then got to the beach and walked to the end

and at the first Veein the land or at the end of the breaking wave you walk through to the other side and see this water. I wish I knew how to post a pic and then add text and then another etc :wacko:

Edited by Jocool

Guest Jocool

Some beautiful scenery there Clutch!

I wish I knew how to post a pic and then add text and then another etc :wacko:

61401[/snapback]

As to adding a pic then text.... When you attatch a pic to your post, you will see a couple of buttons to the right of the picture name after you have attached the first one. One button says "add into post", the other says "remove ". Click on the "add" button, and you will see text appear on your window saying....[attachment 124 ] or some such thing. Then you can write a description directly under it, or next to it.

Clear as mud mate! :thumbup:

Some beautiful scenery there Clutch!

Click on the "add" button, and you will see text appear on your window saying....[attachment 124 ] or some such thing. Then you can write a description directly under it, or next to it.

61441[/snapback]

Yeah Ive tried that Joe on one post and I had words on the side of the pic :wacko:

and when you do that after you have already added your text first the pic goes right to the top of the text box in the left hand corner.

Guess I'm just gonna have to do some tests :tease:

Thanks Joe

Guest Jocool

When you add to post, you can put the writting under that line. That will show the pic with the description under it.

Like you said...practice! :1clap:

If you click on 'EDIT' now, you will see what I mean. I modified your original post to show you! :thumbup:

61453[/snapback]

Joe that is exactly what I mean :1clap:

I did think I could edit the post but thought that the "add to post' button would make it a one step process.........Ill do a test

Oh and Rob, no worries mate :biggrin2:

I love that pic of the boat Clutch. Damn fine shot mate :thumbup:

Joe's right Clutch hitting add into post just adds a line of text about the attachment then you can type text under it like in the example below :1prop:

post-1-1123628320_thumb.jpg

I like the first one :1prop:

Try typing text then before you click add into post hit enter. Then after you add an image hit enter again before typing more text & it should give you a space between pics.

and then another

then I took another picSecond Test: Was in Raro in Aprilheres a pic

Click the edit button button Clutch & have a look at the post now & you will see how its spaced out.

Edited by Ken A

TEST.

Ok Now I think that I may have finally figured this out. This pic is of the entrance to Tutukaka I took last year

The one below is a place I walked to for a fish

Now this last one is a beach also on the Tutukaka Cooast called Whale Bay

Hope it worked

Nice Clutch. Now, how about some fish pics :tease:

61647[/snapback]

:074::074::074:

Yeah, sorry Dave as you can see I'm trying to figure how to add multiple photos with added text. I think I finally have it. I kept it to the same post so as not to bother all too much :biggrin2:

But I'm working on the Fish pics :1fishing1::biggrin2:

Guest bluecod

Well done Clutch - seems like you've got it sorted :1clap:

By the Way, are there any crappy looking bits of coastline in New Zealand? :risata: