Hairtail are they still about

pure spirit

Haven't heard of any since the last cracking session me and nbdshroom had! Hope we didn't catch them all. Lol.

However, they should still be around but I don't think in the numbers they were a few weeks ago!

Cheers scratchie!!!

We went the weekend after the social and never turned a reel in both Jerusalem Bay and Waratah Bay...GONEEEEEEEEEE

Yup donuts all round on the hairtail... but I did catch a MASSIVE jew

Stew, ready to head out again ?

Haven't heard of any since the last cracking session me and nbdshroom had! Hope we didn't catch them all. Lol.

However, they should still be around but I don't think in the numbers they were a few weeks ago!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Haha, we did release a zillion of them though, and so did Stuey and Stephen.

We went the weekend after the social and never turned a reel in both Jerusalem Bay and Waratah Bay...GONEEEEEEEEEE

But just quietly, I hear the hairtail might be back for the next social :secret:

Know the talk has slowed down about hairtail... but has anyone had a go in the last week or two.

I think Scratchie and Shroom killed them all. I do believe that they are once again extinct.

Plan B is sit around and drink whiskey all night!

That is what Diesel and I did in the social... It was pretty damn good fun hehehe.

I think Scratchie and Shroom killed them all. I do believe that they are once again extinct.

That is what Diesel and I did in the social... It was pretty damn good fun hehehe.

Luc, we did make the hairtail extinct and we also drank all the whiskey! Well I did anyway.

Cheers scratchie!!!