Miracles do happen

sadamson

It’s been a long time since Stewy and I have had the chance to fish together, so when I got a call to have an early morning session down the Georges River I packed the gear and was set to hit the water. We arrived at the gate to Revesby beach only to find a big pad lock on the gate and no signs letting us know when it would open. So we back tracked and used a small ramp at East Hills. It was a cold morning combined with the wind chill factor it was freezing. The plan was to flick some plastics to try and catch a Jew, but they did not come out to play. So out came the smaller rods and we hunted for some EPs , After a couple of casts I was on no EP is was a nice Flathead And a PB for me.

post-256-0-92970400-1377509122_thumb.jpg

post-256-0-37910600-1377509112_thumb.jpg

post-256-0-98970000-1377509102_thumb.jpg

Then Stewy picked up a small one my next cast and I got a small one as well. Then it went quite we moved up and down the river not a bite. Until we move to Milperra and hit the honey hole Double hook ups all good size fish, until they moved on.

post-256-0-52457300-1377509133_thumb.jpg

post-256-0-27956700-1377509146_thumb.jpg

We moved back down river for the tide change to have another crack at a Jew but no luck. It was a great way to spend the day out in the sun with good company and the first time after many, many, sessions out fishing with Stewy

I finally top the score board.

It was just like my beloved Rabbits knocking over Stewys Bulldogs last week..

Miracles do happen

Well done mate.

I'm gunna kick his butt in Weipa as well!! :brucelee:

Cheers,

Grant.

Grant he told me something about how good Dan and Trung look in a wig ??????????? also how many RUBBERS or was it PLASTICIS he is taking with him, What happens in Weipa stays in Weipa have fun boys :bleh:

Well I think my excellent bream and top Ep were very underated if I do say so myself.

post-256-0-85675100-1377509495_thumb.jpg

post-256-0-41444600-1377509506_thumb.jpg

I have been told all my life that size doesn't matter :drunk: I guess that was a lie :ranting2:

Now I know what humble pie tastes like...the rest of you losers know it well :074::074:

As for Weipa I reckon there will be a few tears (that's the crying type not torn) from me kicking your huge rear end Jewboy.

Well done Stevie boy BUT DONT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN

Well I think my excellent bream and top Ep were very underated if I do say so myself.

I have been told all my life that size doesn't matter :drunk: I guess that was a lie :ranting2:

Lol.... It's not the size. It's the force behind it!!! Edited by Scratchie

attachicon.gifIMG_0518.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0517.JPG

No I know what humble pie tastes like...the rest of you losers know it well :074::074:

As for Weipa I reckon there will be a few tears (that's the crying type not torn) from me kicking your huge rear end Jewboy.

:20:

Pissing myself here!! Too funny.

Cheers,

Grant.

No I know what humble pie tastes like...the rest of you losers know it well :074::074:

So can you describe what that humble pie tastes like? Us mere mortals have never had it before - the only pies here are Big Ben and Four'n'Twenty. :sun::whistling::devil:

p.s. Top flatty and fishing today Stephen! Good to put 1 up on the demigod that is stewy

Edited by nbdshroom

post-256-0-85675100-1377509495_thumb.jpg

post-256-0-41444600-1377509506_thumb.jpg

I have been told all my life that size doesn't matter :drunk: I guess that was a lie :ranting2:

No I know what humble pie tastes like...the rest of you losers know it well :074:  :074:

haha small fry i told you were the silver breams are it will be even better one i have done some pulling the rubish from the snags oh by the way good work reggie just to rub it in mote:lol:

Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2

well done steve! its nice to see stewys butt kicked occassionally. :fishing1:

one day Ill get him also! every dog has his day stewy and your dogs have had their day too! ha ha ha !!! good to see the friendly rivalry is alive and well between you guys.

pete.