Plenty of yellowfin off Sydney today

Micheal.

We got similar size to yesterday. But. We hooked up right on the tide change to one that hit 24, peeled line off like it was in free spool and before i could get the lures in Broke at the main line. Im sure it was a big fish. The blokes like Reef Magic will boat them without doubt but i will be the first to admit that it was inexperience that let me down on that hook up. Im pretty sure i was running to heavy drag?

Dave

Micheal.

We got similar size to yesterday. But. We hooked up right on the tide change to one that hit 24, peeled line off like it was in free spool and before i could get the lures in Broke at the main line. Im sure it was a big fish. The blokes like Reef Magic will boat them without doubt but i will be the first to admit that it was inexperience that let me down on that hook up. Im pretty sure i was running to heavy drag?

Dave

That would have been a sight to see. Are you going to be heading out again this weekend?

If you aren't sick of tuna yet I would suggest trying this.

post-19215-0-94571400-1378207833_thumb.jpg

Hey boys went out yesterday afternoon an trolled same area saw tuna busting up but wouldn't take lures ' also plenty of boats with same problem

! I boat at sunset got a double hook up but we were alredy back in . Lots of whales out there aswell . Still a great afternoon .