Zerek prawn lures

Yowie

Anyone use the Zerek prawn lures, are they any good, and are they tough enough to last a few fish (apart from tailor)

*** have them at 3 for $25, not that I really need any more lures, and anyway, I mostly still use bait.

Thank you.

Haven't used them but from what I heard they slay jacks, barra, flatties and bream. Probably dynamite on bass and ep which love prawns. Imo, great for sport fishing but not a cost effective lure if you are wanting to catch a feed.

Edited by nbdshroom

I haven't tried it yet, but will do so soon - I have just sliced into the tail of some 'cheapo' SP prawns to get a similar effect & will chuck them round the leases here in Forster soon .... you can use permanent markers to add the 'slashes' ....... gotta be cheaper than $25 for 3!!

post-2231-0-40106700-1380021994_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Roberta

Edited by Roberta

There strong as mate had one for around a month or two till i dropped a zman in with them they have a kevlar strip in them three for 25 is a good price and the only way to match there horizontal fall in a normal softie is unweighted or a weighted worm hook

Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2

I haven't tried it yet, but will do so soon - I have just sliced into the tail of some 'cheapo' SP prawns to get a similar effect & will chuck them round the leases here in Forster soon .... you can use permanent markers to add the 'slashes' ....... gotta be cheaper than $25 for 3!!

attachicon.gifP9230021.jpg

Cheers

Roberta

See how they go Roberta.