Royal national park

dododog

Drive down ... road close . Garie carpark. Waterl carpark . Stop and ask the ladies but before I say a word . She say you can go in ... cool. Drive down and pay the fee . Cut long story short . Put in bread burly not long hook up to 2x drummer 27cm 25cm . Send them back ... some rock fish .... send them back . My sister in law fishing with silstar power tip 10 feet 20kg line with prawn... yell ... help help .... she hook up to something big .... then she keep saying ... I dont want it... clam her down. Lifting ... wind....lifting.... wind... up come a 3kg groper . She was so happy

post-11756-0-06680900-1381312282_thumb.jpg

Guest Aussie007

Drive down ... road close . Garie carpark. Waterl carpark . Stop and ask the ladies but before I say a word . She say you can go in ... cool. Drive down and pay the fee . Cut long story short . Put in bread burly not long hook up to 2x drummer 27cm 25cm . Send them back ... some rock fish .... send them back . My sister in law fishing with silstar power tip 10 feet 20kg line with prawn... yell ... help help .... she hook up to something big .... then she keep saying ... I dont want it... clam her down. Lifting ... wind....lifting.... wind... up come a 3kg groper . She was so happy

on ya dododog, your sister looks hooked :D

Nice fish, did it go back in or eat it?<br /><br />Groper are quite nice to eat, good firm flesh but it always seems a shame to kill them. They follow you around like puppies if you swim in their area.<br /><br />Cheers<br /><br />Paikea

Nice fish, did it go back in or eat it?<br /><br />Groper are quite nice to eat, good firm flesh but it always seems a shame to kill them. They follow you around like puppies if you swim in their area.<br /><br />Cheers<br /><br />Paikea

i agree ! i would never like to kill one of these beauties and the guys at my ;ocal think think the same but each to there own i guess as long as you stick to the rules .

Bretto

Guest Aussie007

We hook up to 3 groper and keep one ..... they are so cute especially big one like a baby, but family always want fish for meal..... that why I target Drummer instead of Groper with prawn bite instead of Crab

u done nothing wrong the groper is legal to take home so enjoy your meal :)

just divers become attached and prefer to leave them be

I think that the bag limits are for sustainability, so nothing wrong to respectfully keep a legal fish to eat,

Some time back I caught one of the clifftop 100 meters above sea level, from this hight you can not really send fish back and I did not like how it tasted so hope I do not catch another

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk now Free

There are plenty of creatures in the sea and out that are cute as hell but tast yummy.

The feeling of bottle feeding a young lamb is fantastic.

Nearly as fantastic as they taste off the spit.

Humans in my opinion anyway should be a happy balance of conservationist,animal lover and predator.

An interesting delema most of us contend with.

A grouper that size is a great meal. I would never take a big blue myself though.

Agree with all, as long as we stick to the rule there should be plenty for everyone to enjoy( including the fish ), same here I don't take blue......

1-5kg do taste good and less cute...... , BTW there is a group spear fishier, they got a drummer , lobsters , they setup next to us with crab bite

- line fishing and send one of them down with sea urchin, they don't get anyone groper though, once their crab finish they left..... I guess that what we

call barely legal