Neat Advert for Forster in local Magazine

arpie

Hi Guys

I was flicking thru a local Magazine before Xmas & was surprised to see a pic of me in my yak used as advertising the Great Lakes!! he, he, Not that I mind or anything!!! Pretty sure it was Shane Chaulker (local photographer) who was on the Free Spirit one day & spotted me in the Paddock!!

He could have told me to SMILE!! I am looking a bit 'serious'!!

post-2231-0-06490500-1389316498_thumb.jpg

My 5 mins of fame! :074:

cheers

Roberta

Love your red flag, is that on top of an outrigger pole. Not fair trolling for Bass you know.

So how do we address you from now on? After all, celebrity's do deserve respect from us common folk.

Also, do you now launch your Yak down a red carpet?

Just asking.

Cheers

Paikea

Thanks guys - it really is a magic 'back yard' to have!!

...Love your red flag, is that on top of an outrigger pole.... No Paikea - I have taped a small tube onto the back of the left rear rod holder & the flag sits in that.

...Not fair trolling for Bass you know...... Nah - this is salt, not fresh & I am casting ahead of myself ...... the other 2 rods are 'spares'! :D

It must have been taken about 3-4 years ago, I reckon - as I haven't had that 'Live Fish Tank' on the back for AGES!!

cheers

Roberta

Absolutely brilliant, Roberta,

Dunno why my wife wants to keep holidaying on the South Coast, when you make the Mid North the only place to be. That pic is the icing on the Wallis Lake cake.

Next summer I'm putting my foot down, and we'll head back to Pacific Palms as our base camp again. And this time I'll at least know OF a friendly face in town. I'd love to catch up and have you give me the grand tour. In the meantime, keep doing that voodoo that you do so well!

How cools that! Congrats :)

Crikey you look like you got a great setup there - so jealous! Ive been hinting to the wife that if she wants fish Im probably going to need a yak as the fish around here are allergic to the shoreline I figured out :D