Does anybody else use Plfeuger Rods for Bream Fishing?

Sammy the Fisherman

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum but have been an ardent recreational fisherman for a long time. Although I have fished & caught many species my favourite is still bream!! Nobody can deny the feeling of catching a Jewie or Kingy or any other type of game fish for that matter, but there's still something special about bream..

I purchased a pfleuger trion rod about a year ago from BCF and attached a Shimano Symetre 2500 reel. I absolutely loved the feel and the strength of the rod. I have used it with both plastics & live bait (prawns, yabbies & worms) and have had great success with it. I recently ordered two more (for the price of one) from a US tackle shop.

I now have 5 in total. They are all 2-4kg rods IM-8 graphite some are 2 piece and some are 1 piece.

I was wondering if anybody else uses pfleuger and what your thoughts were?

If not, what is your preferred gear for bream?

Hi mate, got a pflueger trion 2-4 last week for a new baitcaster setup I wanted for fun :P gotta say great rod, stiff when you need it to be but supple enough as well. Mines more of a flatty setup as I use shimano ultralight 1-3kg stuff for my breaming, but I definitely would consider getting 2-4 or even a 1-3 of these for my next spin setup.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk