Fishing The Hawkesbury

Martin

As luck would have it, I have found a small supply of a video I have been trying to replace for about 2 years now, called "Fishing The Hawkesbury". Shows a heap of places to try out for those that struggle to catch a few, eg me.

The master copy was damaged and my copy was lent out and did the rounds among some friends, friends and never returned. So I have always wanted to replace it.

The video was filmed in 1997 and I think it’s not a bad video.

Cost $29.95

There were 4 copies left at Freddy’s Fishing Tackle in Auburn on Parramatta Road.

Cheers

• 2 years later...

G'day Martin, (And any one else after a copy of fishing the Hawkesbury.)

I made that video in 1997. I still have about 20 copies left on VHS. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll post it out for $20.

Chappo

As luck would have it, I have found a small supply of a video I have been trying to replace for about 2 years now, called "Fishing The Hawkesbury". Shows a heap of places to try out for those that struggle to catch a few, eg me.

The master copy was damaged and my copy was lent out and did the rounds among some friends, friends and never returned. So I have always wanted to replace it.

The video was filmed in 1997 and I think it’s not a bad video.

Cost $29.95

There were 4 copies left at Freddy’s Fishing Tackle in Auburn on Parramatta Road.

Cheers

Thats the one with Bruce Schumacher, showing a lot of the favourite spots of other Ku Ring Gai Hornsby fishing club members.As I recall when he showed it to us at the club it caused a REAL stir.A lot of unhappy campers as I remember.Still a very informative video but as was said before, things have since changed for the worse.Might have something to do with the pros netting on weekends now...just a thought.