Coffee Shops Accessible by Boat

wish2fish

The coffee boat in middle harbour has a massive Vittoria sign on it, around most weekends between Clontarf and Manly.

Coffee van at the ramp at Rose Bay.

Pull onto the beach at Clontarf, coffee kiosk in the middle of the park

Pull onto the beach the other side at Spit and there's a coffee shop on the southern side.

Drop someone on Manly wharf - heaps of coffee places

Watsons kiosk.

My BBQ is the alpha electric, saves carrying a gas bottle and the wind doesn't affect it.

I don't use it out the front though.

First trip we did to Browns in June, I cam up with this brilliant idea of offering everyone bacon and egg fools and coffee. I did it down in the saloon on the hot plates..it wasn't exactly smooth, by the time I had cooked for 4, I was as white as the white of the eggs.

Somehow I managed to eat mine, and feel better after!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My BBQ is the alpha electric, saves carrying a gas bottle and the wind doesn't affect it.I don't use it out the front though.First trip we did to Browns in June, I cam up with this brilliant idea of offering everyone bacon and egg fools and coffee. I did it down in the saloon on the hot plates..it wasn't exactly smooth, by the time I had cooked for 4, I was as white as the white of the eggs.Somehow I managed to eat mine, and feel better after!Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Did you catch any fish out there?

Hi Ian.

I assume that you have a Jacuzzi aboard for your guests to enjoy gourmet pies whilst drinking an espresso coffee?

And of course a gym to get a workout before catching live bait.

Now if I can only work out how to get the same set up in my 18 footer, any advice?

Jokes aside, you cannot beat comfort when way out there watching the deep blue water. It doesn't get any better does it?

Cheers

Paikea

Hi Ian.

I assume that you have a Jacuzzi aboard for your guests to enjoy gourmet pies whilst drinking an espresso coffee?

And of course a gym to get a workout before catching live bait.

Now if I can only work out how to get the same set up in my 18 footer, any advice?

Jokes aside, you cannot beat comfort when way out there watching the deep blue water. It doesn't get any better does it?

Cheers

Paikea

Jacuzzi...shit no, that's for the snobs...

Being honest, my previous boat was a 5.4 Sig. My fishing partner bought his first boat, a Scout 205 centre console, from that point mine didn't tend to go out very often.

With a bad back and a neck, decided it was time to move from the trailer boat to a boat on a marina. Mine is actually a sportscruiser, however the Searay has a 12' beam, and a large cockpit, so is roomy, and comfortable.

Most trips are done in the Scout, however we fish out of mine often enough to enjoy the comfort.

The difference to how you actually feel at the end of the day is quite amazing when you can compare

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD