Southern Raiders Social Night

Sharky

To All southern Raiders as you might know we are having a few :beersmile: at the Mortdale Hotel on saturday the 27th so it would be great to meet you all if you can make it. Now to all you northern raiders it would be great to meet you guys also so if any of you can make it down the address is 1 george st mortdale im really looking forward to it so ill see you there Cheers

Tight Lines Sharky

Bugger!

Taking the :wife: away for the weekend.

Sometimes you just gotta do these things (leave passes for the next 6 months :1naughty: ).

Love to be there, have a few :beersmile: for me lads.

Howcome it seemd that im working when everythings going on.

Working when the weathers good for fishing, working when the weathers good for drinking.

Hope to catch up with Southern raiders another time.

Have a good one,

Brett

It was a great night putting faces to the names was good my head hurts too Rob

the only crappy thing about the night was the monkeys at the door wouldnt let me back in without ID usually that wouldnt piss me off but i worked at the Mortdale Hotel for 2 years IDIOTS so i had to go home to get it .Had a great night regardless Oh and outnumbered my sister thinks your a crack up she enjoyed herself untill next time

had a ball :thumbup: you guy's are great company, hopefully these nights will get more and more people turning up as we go along.

it was great to meet you witto and sharky and it was great having a beer with you again rob.

plenty of laughs and i woke up without a headache, couldn't ask for more.