Port Hacking Yesterday

mottyman

Hi Guys,

I got out in the boat yesterday on a stunning day on the port.

Launched at Greys Point and sun-up and motored around for a little while before heading down river to the heads.

There was little or no wind, or fish, and very peaceful. Hardly turned a sale all day.

In the end, I fished for around 6 hours for 4 small red bream!!!!! I fished from the heads during the run in tide all the way back past Lilli Pilli, up South West Arm and even gave the flats near Greys Point at hight tide a bash with plastics for nil result.

Still, it was a really nice day out on the water and far better than being in the office let me tell ya!!

Here's some pics of the "scerentiy".

post-237-1125017660_thumb.jpg

post-237-1125017689_thumb.jpg

post-237-1125017714_thumb.jpg

Hopefully, next time I'll have some fishy pics to post!!

Cheers,

David.

Edited by mottyman

Was a great day in the Hacking yesterday.  Surprised you didn't see all the birds off Gunnamatta.  Salmon, kingies and tailor everywhere.  Big bream and some reasonable snapper schooled underneath - and some good lizards.  Went off for ages.

63915[/snapback]

Oh Pedro, that just rubs salt into my wounds mate!!!!!!!! :(

What time was it?? The only thing I saw on the surface all day were a few small chopper tailor and a couple of big fat mullet jumping around.

I was having a bash at Bass and Flinders for an hour or so from about 6:45am and didn't see anything and headed up river to fish the incoming tide. Saw nothing as I went past Gunnamatta, not a single bird, zilch!!!!!!!!!!

:1wallbash::1wallbash::1wallbash:

Guest bluecod

Was a great day in the Hacking yesterday. Surprised you didn't see all the birds off Gunnamatta. Salmon, kingies and tailor everywhere. Big bream and some reasonable snapper schooled underneath - and some good lizards. Went off for ages.

63915[/snapback]

[/quote

:074::074::074::fisher::tease::ranting2::ranting2::ranting2:

Pedro :thumbup:

:074: You are something else Pedro!! Too classic.

As for your session David, I was hoping to hear of the powerhouse sambo you landed on the new Silstar HG. I guess I will have to wait for the next report to see you having blooded the new gear.

Tight lines mate and still chuckling at pedro :biggrin2:

Hey mottyman,

Working on the water down grays point at the monent... Water looked awesome today! almost had to pack up the tools.. had about 12 boats come past before 9.. A shame you didn't get anything, hard fishing at this time of year though.. will be out there sunday!!!

Was a great day in the Hacking yesterday.  Surprised you didn't see all the birds off Gunnamatta.  Salmon, kingies and tailor everywhere.  Big bream and some reasonable snapper schooled underneath - and some good lizards.  Went off for ages.

63915[/snapback]

Pedro that was low but shit it was funny.

Sorry Dave laughing with you not at you mate :risata: