Fishing Out In Botany Bay

fishn4fun

well my day started at 4:30 wake up, headed over to botany bay. I started the day by watching a great sunrise and decided to head over to molinaux point, over the course of a couple of hours i got a good burly trail going and coaxed for trevally to bite not the best but its better than being at home in bed i kept one which measured around 40 cm. After that i tried kurnell oil wharf and scored a couple of undersize bream snapper and flatheads. After that i headed back to the ramp and home, all in all it was a good day. The only :ranting2: i had was the inconsiderate people who were going full boar in between molinaux point and the boats anchored, i dont think its too hard for people to come around and find a spot behind the boats any way :05: .

Ill definatly be heading back there during summer.

The only  :ranting2: i had was the inconsiderate people who were going full boar in between molinaux point and the boats anchored, i dont think its too hard for people to come around and find a spot behind the boats any way  :05: .

64293[/snapback]

Get there Number and give Waterways a Ring......... Its dangerous,its inconsiderate and there IDIOTS, GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

B.F.

I have to agree with fishn4fun that that on Sunday the amount of inconsiderate boaters navigating at close to full speed in and around boats anchored at Molineaux Point very annoying :mad3::1badmood:. I’m glad that I can fish midweek away from the madding crowds and dipsticks. :ranting2:

I have to agree with fishn4fun that that on Sunday the amount of inconsiderate boaters navigating at close to full speed in and around boats anchored at Molineaux Point very annoying :mad3:  :1badmood:. I’m glad that I can fish midweek away from the madding crowds and dipsticks.  :ranting2:

64325[/snapback]

I only fish the Bay midweek for the same reason George.