Sunrise At Narrabeen 5.45 Am 11 Sept 2004

Narralakes

Thanks guys,

great time of the day, luckily I borrowed that camera from work that day, gotta get myself a camera soon. Howard, I was thinking of putting that one up as a desktop, but then wouldnt get any work done thinking about fishing all the time. Getting on the Raider forum is already taking up more time every day! But I cant help it, probably like alot of you guys.

Andrew,

there is plenty of power boats in the lake, not big ones though, water varies between 0.5 metres to about 4 metres, I checked it out on my sounder. You can launch at 3 spots that i know of, there might be more. You can launch at the Middle Creek side of Wakehurst, where all the sailboarders go, but it only a sand ramp if you can call it that and is pretty shallow, or at the channel at the Caravan Pk side of the lake, there is a concrete ramp at the car park, quite narrow but decent, hard to see from the road, and lastly where I always go, the 2nd shot where my tinny is in the foreground is the Jamieson park side of the lake (Pittwater Road side), there is a concrete ramp there that is ok. that side gets shallow though, and it is hard to get to the Woolies bridge side of the lake from there at low tide if you have a tinny with a bit of depth.

cheers

Ken