Lazy sunday luderick

Guest hawkesbass

Guest hawkesbass

Started at gentlemens hours today leaving home at 9am to collect some weed from the rocks at low tide and mixing the berley on the beach for a harbour session.

Arrived at my spot near the harbour bridge with low tide in two hours.

Fished the last of the out tide for one fish in the net and one throwback as the tide turned the bites started being more consisitant as this spot works best on a run in tide fished untill 4pm putting five in the net in total with a few fish dropped during the session.

Biggest went 38cms got wet from a heavy sun shower but a good day out for my first fish apart from the social for seven weeks it was just good to be out fishing again.

post-18046-0-05818800-1399795773_thumb.jpg

post-18046-0-50186700-1399795803_thumb.jpg

Only got the two photos cheers trevor.

I'm glad you got the chance to go fishing and get some.

Two of your group from the social also produced the goods today.

Myself and w4z (saltwater lure and fly section)

Cheers

Hi trevor,Gotta love those lazy sunday afternoons.

Tried to talk my missus into a fish for her mums day present, DID'NT WORK!

Anyway,good to meet you at the social.

Regards Dean

Guest hawkesbass

Thanks guys good to hear others are catching fish.

I needed a small spin stick with me as a group of mack tuna was buzzing around all day but had nothing to spin one up with.

Guest hawkesbass

Hey trevor i bought a gen black travel series rod that are great value for money i got mine for about 170$its 3 piece and comes in a nice soft carry bag you can get them from 1-3 kg all the way up to 6-8 kg i think or maybe 6-10 i leave mine in the car all the time because i never know when ill get the chance to have a flick iv got the blackjack model which is 7 foot and 2-4 kilo but a realy light tip

Had the spin rods in the car from the social still but left them behind in the car.

I like too concentrate on one species or style of fishing at a time been caught out before

Good work Trev, I have been getting onto them myself lately and having heaps of fun with them. I can see how addictive it is going for them... I have been keeping my fly rod in the car in case I get s chance to get out and have a sneaky fish for them hehe. Keep up the good form mate.